event services faqs
DO YOU PROVIDE EVENT STAFF OR SERVICES THAT ARE INCLUDED IN MY PRICE?
No, God’s Love We Deliver does not provide any services. We are only responsible for providing access to and use of the Event Space and that no services of any kind or nature whatsoever will be offered or made available to you, unless otherwise expressly set forth in writing. All food, liquor, rentals, staffing, or additional services must be supplied by the client's direct employment of an appropriate vendor. We are not responsible for maintaining the party flow, set-up/break-down of party equipment, loading equipment in/out of building, or making sure guests leave in a timely manner.
We also provide an Event Manager that will be in the building during your event if any issue arises.
DO YOU REQUIRE SECURITY ON-SITE?
Yes, all events over 50 guests with alcohol require security. We exclusively use Meyerson Security. A security guard is $425.00.
- If you have 50-100 guests, you will need one guard
- If you have 100-150 guests, you will need two guards
- If you have 150-200 guests, you will need three guards
WHAT ARE THE RENTER'S RESPONSIBILITIES?
You are responsible for the below tasks:
- Maintaining the party flow and guiding guests
- Set-up/break-down of all rented party equipment
- Loading all event equipment in/out of building in a safe and orderly manner
- Make sure Your guests leave in a timely manner
- Enforcing that no drinks are set on the ledges of the terrace (if security is not present)
- Confirming that room is cleaned and empty by your designated end time to avoid overtime charges.
- Basic clean up after the event
- Throwing all trash and recycling in designated receptacles
- Bagging trash and leaving it by the elevator
- Disposing of all leftover food and drop-off catering supplies
- Washing dirty in-house dishes and platters
- Cleaning up spills
- Wiping tables
- Removal and storage of all decorations
WHAT ARE GLWD'S RESPONSIBILITIES?
Included in your Staffing Fee ........
- Janitorial service and cleaning (Trash, Vacuum)
- Maintaining the GLWD Coffee/Tea
- Helping direct caterers with setup/breakdown
- Monitoring the room temperature
- Communicating with GLWD staff (reception, facilities) on your behalf
- Doing a visual check for damages after event