God’s Love We Deliver provides access to and use of the event space only, and does not provide an event staff or any event services. You are solely responsible for:
- Maintaining the party flow and making sure your guests leave in a timely manner, removing disorderly guests
- Food, beverages and liquor and the service thereof
- Tables, chairs, linens, glassware, utensils and the set up, breakdown and removal thereof
- Entertainment and all equipment required in connection therewith, including AV systems, and the set up, breakdown and removal thereof
- Decorations for the Event Space and the removal thereof
- Set-up and breakdown of desired floor plan. The room must be left how it was found.
- Loading all event equipment in/out of building in a safe and orderly manner
- Enforcing that no drinks are set on the ledges of the terrace and there is absolutely no smoking
- Confirming that room is cleaned and empty by your designated end time to avoid overtime charges.
- Clean up of the event space
- Throwing all trash and recycling in designated receptacles
- Bagging trash and leaving it by the elevator
- Disposing of all leftover food and drop-off catering
- Washing dirty in-house dishes and platters
- Cleaning up spills
- Wiping tables
- Removal and storage of all decorations
If you are serving alcohol at your event:
- You must hire a Canard bartender, who will set up the bar, serve beverages during your event, and clean up the bar area after your event.
- The price of bartender services will include liquor liability/permit for serving alcohol
- The bartender will report to the God’s Love We Deliver Event Manager, and will not be available to set up or clean up food items, or assist in any other way.
- You must hire 1 bartender or event staff for every 50 people that you have. If you are using the Rooftop Garden in unison with the 5th Floor Event Space, you must hire an event staff to monitor the roof.